I'm so, so sorry for not updating or commenting.
- Summary of my world lately:
- Movies: I saw The Proposal and it wasn't anything mind-blowing, but it was cute. I'm seeing Little Ashes on Monday. I hated Land of the Lost.
- Books: I bought A Home at the End of the World and Cocaine Nights. I've only read half of the former and haven't heard of the latter, so, this should be interesting.
- TV: Three more episodes and I'll have caught up with Heroes. :')
- Life: My dog was doing better but, due to circumstances I don't feel like recapping, is unwell again. I've been hanging out with friends a lot: lazy summer nights, full of games and surprises and jokes and random chatter and nonsense. I should be more stressed out about school than I am, but can't bring myself to care at the moment.